When: Sunday, November 1st 11-12:30pm EST
Where: from the comfort of your home via Zoom (you will receive a recording if you can’t make it live)
Energy Exchange Options: EACH of the below options are LIMITED to 10 participants (there is a drop down list of options below)
– Max Boost: $66 includes: Workshop, E-book, “Ounce of Prevention” Elderberry Syrup Herb Mix, AND 2oz Elderberry Elixir (plus a FREE gift) (includes cost of shipping)
– Mid-level Boost: $44 includes: Workshop, E-book, and “Ounce of Prevention” Elderberry Syrup Herb Mix (includes cost of shipping)
– Boost: $22 includes: Workshop & E-book ONLY
*REGISTRATION closes at Thursday, October 22nd OR once we hit max limit of participants.
**If you choose Mid-level Boost or Max Boost: please note that your packages will be mailed on Friday, October 23rd so that they have time to arrive to you in the mail BEFORE the workshop. – There is NO local pick up option – your packages WILL BE MAILED. Your E-book and Zoom link to join the meeting will be emailed to you on Saturday, October 31st.**
***A recording will be sent out to ALL participants after the workshop.***
– “Ounce of Prevention” Elderberry Syrup Herb Mix is a 4ounce package of dried herbs specifically formulated by our in-house Clinical Herbalist (yup, Melita) to boost your immune system by focusing ON gut health. Ingredients included are: elderberries, reishi, licorice, astragalus, calendula, thyme, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, ginger, star anise, & peppercorns. (all herbs are organic)
– Elderberry Elixir comes in a 2ounce dropper bottle that contains: elderberries, elderflowers, mullein leaf, boneset, ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, lemon peel, gluten free vodka & brandy, AND honey from MY beehive (a special treat in itself)!!
In this online workshop, Melita will teach you all about how to prepare for the upcoming ‘cold & flu season.’
Yeah, yeah… we know it isn’t really a ‘season,’ but it sure feels like it especially in the colder months when loads of people are coming down with the sniffles, wheezes, coughs, and sneezes!
So don’t wait around until you get sick! Prepare yourself and your medicine cabinet now so that you are ready IF you catch something.
Here’s what you will learn from the online Workshop & E-book:
– what makes up our immune system
– colds: symptoms & medications
– flu: symptoms & medications
– why choose herbal remedies versus OTC medication
– when to see a doctor
– preventive action steps you can take now!
– nutrition tips to help boost your immune system naturally
– specific nutrients to consider
– 5 immunomodulating herbs (fancy term for herbs that boost your immune system without over stimulating it)
– what to do if you get sick anyways
– dosage reference (for adults & children)
– 8 easy recipes that you’ll make again & again
– sources to get your herbal goodies in the future
*If the above paypal links don’t take you to where you can register/purchase your spot, please send an email to Melita – [email protected] – requesting to hold your space(s). We are happy to send you an invoice instead.
**Payment is made when you register. Sorry, no refunds.**